So, if you're interested, here's my list..
1. See more of the world! I particularly want to visit Sweden,
2. Get to know the areas and attractions more local to us (eg, Brecon Beacons, the Gower,
3. Dine in the following Cardiff eateries: Milgi,
4. Learn to play my ukulele. Also if I get the opportunity I'd love to learn the double bass or harp.
5. Buy a house (that has stairs and a garden).
6. Learn to take decent photographs. I also want to learn how to take good bokeh shots.
7. Make and use a pinhole camera.
8. Write the craft book I've had in my head for a long time and either get it published or share it as an e-book.
9. Make a wedding cake. Or any cake that has layers and/or fiddly bits.
10. Get a tattoo. Just a teeny little one.
11. Enrol on a craft course. Something to do with sugarcraft, hat-making, upholstery or shoe design, I think.
12. Get a dog.
14. Be better at looking after my body: join a pilates class, go swimming once a week and workout at least twice a week. Maybe get back into running if my back can handle it
15. Get back into drawing and painting, and keep an art journal/scrapbook.
16. Set up a craft group that gets together regularly, where we learn new crafts, do group projects and meet up with other groups.
17. Go camping. Not to a festival, and not where we're relying on friends to put up our tent and get the stove working for us.
18. Be in a permanent/stable/reliable job .Or as much of those things as it can be, given the current state of things.
20. Develop my baking and cookery skills. I especially would love to make a gingerbread house, soft cheese, salted caramels, a cheesecake, braided bread, a cake iced with buttercream roses, an ombre cake, fondant fancies, brunch pastries, honeycomb, peppermint creams, mozarella, a lemon custard tart, panna cotta, pork pies, a battenberg cake, madeleines, lemon curd icecream, cake pops.
21. Develop my blog further: have frequent guest posters, monthly sponsored giveaways, long-term sponsors and a growing readership.
22. Start working towards a self-sufficient lifestyle, even if lack of space means that to begin with that just means growing herbs and tomatoes ;)
23. Take Phil skiing; I'm desperate to go again and show him how much fun it is!
24. Complete a big crocheted blanket project.
26. Knit or crochet a dress for myself.
27. Learn Welsh.
Do you have a goal list? Feel free to join in with my 30 before 30 challenge and share with me :) Hx